Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Facebook?

I avoided Facebook because I thought it was something that young people used to communicate with their contemporaries. Frankly, I didn't want to intrude. However, a very good friend suggested that I would enjoy the experience and could extend my blog messages so when I received my last request to become a friend I took the plunge.

I still don't understand the entire sequence and frankly, don't understand the basic purpose. If I'm going to pursue this I need to know that folks who are on the "same page" are convinced of its worth.

So let's take a vote or a survey of sorts and if you think we should work with it, let me know.

Tomorrow let's talk about the upcoming Schauer Town Hall meetings which are so after the fact I can't see why he would bother, but maybe we can still educate him to the point that he will listen to the silent constituents next time.

G'nite--
God bless............

No comments: