Saturday, February 20, 2010

Celebrate? 500 Posts Yesterday

I guess we should call that a milestone and can't think of a better way than to take a short break.

The only thing I would really address is a reconciliation vote. When I predicted that maneuver it was a hope against hope that they would decide against using it. Of course that was before Scott Brown and that election sort of made it less likely, at least I thought so since the attitude of the country had changed by then. Now, however, they are talking about it openly. I just don't understand their thinking.

I would think they would alienate the whole country even to those who favor their plan in that the method smacks of dictatorial powers in not caring what the voter thinks. We'll just have to wait and see.

One other thing. A friend asked if I could give simple instructions on how to Comment on postings. I promise to try to figure out the easiest way--you know I'm not the brightest bulb when it comes to the intricacies of these machines.

Have a great Sunday--
God bless........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Obama has put himself in the absurd position of arguing with the people. He has been rebuffed in the polls and in voting of four states, the last one cutting off his ability to control Congress. Tiger Woods had the sense to man up to the facts. Now Obama needs to do that.