Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Barak Obama Wants "Fishy" E-mails

I'm going to split this evening's post in two parts to make it easier for you to do as he asks. He wants any "fishy" email which talks about the healthcare bill to be sent to him at flag@whitehouse.gov. I don't know what he intends to do with them, but he thinks there is a vast right wing conspiracy which is trying to deep-six his universal healthcare plan.

I would hope that we can swamp him with the kind of thing that will be posted on the other half. Maybe even shut him down. I don't know what he could do with the addresses of all the people who will be answering his call, but if you are apprehensive, don't worry about it.

I am using an alias for my friend's name who rec'd this message from the DNC, don't want him to get any mail because of this.

I'm told that you folks who are knowledgeable about all things electronic will be able to do the usual cut and paste or whatever it takes to just send a copy of the letter to Mr. Obama at the White House.

Thanks a bunch--
God bless............

No comments: