Friday, September 4, 2009

Mama Always said: "You're known by the Company You Keep."

Can't help wondering whether or not anyone ever said that to Obama as he was growing up. I not only heard it from Mom, but repeated it to my own kids and have overheard others pass it on to theirs, so wouldn't you think Barak as a young man might have heard it somewhere? Just look at the people he has surrounding him---Never waste a crisis Emanuel, wasn't even born yet Ayers, Republicans are a------s Van Jones, goddam America Wright, TurboTax made me do it Geithner, cost benefit Ezekiel Emanuel, henchmen and fall guys Reid and Pelosi, and don't forget bought and paid for by George Soros. And the list goes on and on and on and on............

Regular readers will remember that many, many weeks or months ago we were trying to figure out who really was pulling the strings--maybe George Soros, maybe someone who wanted anonymity. At any rate, with Obama not putting forth his own plan after he campaigned on the health issue so strongly, pushing it off on the aforementioned Reid and Pelosi makes it look very much like his bosses wanted to test the waters before they made their final decision(s) on the final bill. Perhaps we'll find out what they really want through the Joint Session address.

Which reminds me, I also promised to develop an index of topics. I confess I started it around that time, but it's easier said than done. It's still sitting in the back of my mind and the longer we go the more difficult it will be, so I really will try to get a handle on it, but don't hold your breath. Okay if I omit the personal stuff, right?

Read a statistic today that truly surprises me. One sixth of our population is made up of folks with disabilities and with wartime casualties the rate is increasing more than usual. Not ready to write about it, just thought we should all be spending some time reflecting on the issue.

Saw a real mob scene which actually turned into a riot on TV this evening. Now I wonder how the libs would react to something like what goes on abroad instead of trying to label our little protests and requests for Town Hall meetings........

Just wondering if the White House guys read O'Reilly's piece on what kids can learn from Obama's childhood and decided to capitalize on it with an education speech to the kids......

Have an absolutely great holiday weekend!
God bless...........

ps-As is my habit I went to Right Michigan before starting this and found out that congratulations are in order for Nick. It's always been my wish that my kids and other young people find jobs that they would do for nothing if they were independently wealthy and it sounds like it came true for Nick. One favor, however, if anyone can get word to him. I think I speak for others as well when I say that I really enjoyed having him point out other blogs of interest. Not one of us has the time to go looking at everything that's available and it was great to be able to click on a link on Right Michigan. Any volunteers?

No comments: