Monday, October 13, 2008

P. S.

I probably should have been more detailed in the last post.

Contrary to what Obama thinks, there is still racism, but it's not around every corner and is no excuse for him to lose this race. He can't recognize the fact that he just isn't qualified.

But I want to tell you that the reason I am a member of NAACP is that there are still some incidents of prejudice which, to put it bluntly, are against not only the civil law but our moral laws. It is wrong and for that reason that is the job I do for the NAACP. I take care of those problems brought to my attention in my County.

I will continue to do so until the problem is solved or I'm told I'm not needed any more which is sort of what happened yesterday. I wasn't needed, so we'll watch and wait to see what happens both in Jackson County and the nation.

More later

No comments: