Tuesday, July 21, 2009

No Excuse--Just a Reason and a Promise

I did so want to start the Attorney General interviews this evening so we could do two each day and finish the week. Unforeseen circumstances in the form of two back to back funerals for which I was acting sacristan - each of which took 3 hours out of my day - simply left me too darn tired to do justice to the posting this evening.

I apologize and hope that everyone gets to make a mistake once a year or so. And this is mine, right?

It occurred to me today and I shared with my husband that I must be in my second childhood (the teenage years) because this must be what every teen does--tunes out the voice of authority just as I am tuning out Obama. He keeps repeating the same old rhetoric over and over and over again. He never gets out of campaign mode and nothing is ever his responsibility--someone else is at fault. This, too, shall pass.

See you tomorrow-
God bless..........

ADDED WEDNESDAY MORNING

NOW I'VE HEARD EVERYTHING!

THE PRESIDENT IS CALLING FOR A MEETING WITH THE SUPPOSEDLY UNBIASED CBO WHOM WE'VE COME TO TRUST TO A POINT. NOW, AFTER HE SAYS ABOUT THE HEALTHCARE BILL "IT ISN'T ABOUT ME" AND "IT'S NOT POLITICAL," HE CALLS HIS OWN BLUFF, AS IT WERE. THE POOR STAFF OF THE CBO HAVE TO GO TO THIS MEETING WHICH MAKES THEM ACCOMPLICES TO ANYTHING TO COME FROM IT AND IF THEY DON'T GO ALONG WITH HIS "SUGGESTIONS" HE WILL PROBABLY FIRE THEM AND REPLACE THEM WITH LIBERAL IDEOLOGUES WHO WILL DO HIS BIDDING AT THE SNAP OF HIS FINGERS. THIS IS A LOSE, LOSE SCENARIO FOR ALL INVOLVED, INCLUDING EVERY MAN, WOMAN AND CHILD NOW LIVING AND THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW FOR GENERATIONS.
G-I-V-E U-S A B-R-E-A-K!

No comments: