Saturday, June 19, 2010

Precautionary Measures

Last night we had severe thunderstorms which resulted in my turning off the system even though I have a surge protector. Played it double safe. This morning 14,000 customers just down the street a mile are without power so I'm glad I did.

When it gets right down to it, there wasn't much to write about anyway and when I looked at the headers this morning I'm told this will be the 616th post since we started.

The election and associated activities requiring hour after hour is not leaving much time to look up the types of information I like to share hoping that I can save you the time for research. The kind of thing friends do for friends and neighbors--

I'm not sure that this is the best use of your time as well as mine. We're going to give this some thought. I think part of the reason is that when I had a once a week website from 1997 to 2004 the hits were measured in the thousands and I think it was because it was only once a week and took less time. The other side of that coin is that on a daily basis ( and especially since there are so many blogs out there now) we're only looking at a couple hundred or so per week who probably look on a daily basis. That number has slipped about 20 for each of the last 2 weeks so I'm thinking:

Is this getting as boring to you as I feel it getting repetitive to me?

Beautiful day--enjoy today and
Happy Father's Day!
God bless.........

No comments: