Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Update on Blog

Since I don't make comments on this blog I was not aware that registration is necessary to post. Accidentally found out and changed the criteria so anyone at all can post anything at all (within reason.) What does that mean? My generation calls it common sense which, if I have to spell it out, means anonymity is OK unless the message is crude, rude or over the top. OK?

And with that as a new start to the New Year and having learned how to put video on the blog which we can start practicing with next week we are good to go in 2009. One other note: if you want me to research and/or address any topics I have given short shrift, just let me know.

We aim to please. Or if not, at least give you something to think about.

Happy New Year!

See ya

No comments: